This class is taught online using Zoom Meetings. Your class confirmation will contain a link to the meeting and a reminder to download and purchase the e-book at Amazon. On the day of the class, please log in using the link to the program. A webcam is mandatory for this program.
Zeke Smith, Satterfield and Pontikes Construction, Inc.
John Brock, Tellepsen
Mason Hester, Munsch Hardt Kopft & Harr, PC
Ed Durham, Anslow Bryant Construction, Ltd.
• This course is intended for anyone in the construction looking to advance his/her career and in a new supervisory role such as craft workers, foremen, project engineers or assistant project managers.
This 25-hour instructor led course consists of nine highly interactive classroom sessions that focus on the knowledge and skills every supervisor needs to be an efficient manager of people, time, equipment and materials. This course includes case studies, group activities, and provides jobsite exercises for skill development. Learners will partner with company sponsors to apply the skills learned in the course, evaluate progress, and create a path to advance the student’s career.
• Session 1 - Team Management
• Session 2 - Project and Team Leadership
• Session 3 - Communication Skills
• Session 4 - Time Management and Project Scheduling
• Session 5 - Risk Management
• Session 6 - Construction Law and Contract Documents
• Session 7 - Problem Resolution
• Session 8 - Productivity and Cost Control
• Session 9 - Skills Development
Early Bird**: $450 (AGC Houston Member); $900 (non-AGC Houston member)
Regular: $500 (AGC Houston Member); $1000 (non-AGC Houston member)
Walk-In: $550 (AGC Houston Member); $1100 (non-AGC Houston member)
**Early Bird pricing ends July 2, 2020.
You MUST sign in to access member rate.
Textbook not included in the course price. Participants MUST purchase and download the Construction Supervision Fundamentals e-book for $150 at Amazon prior to the start of class. To purchase, please use the following link: www.amazon.com and search using “AGC Supervision Fundamentals".