This class is taught online using Zoom Meetings. Your class confirmation will contain a link to the meeting and a reminder to download and purchase the e-book at Amazon. On the day of the class, please log in using the link to the program. A webcam is mandatory for this program.
The Project Manager Development Program (PMDP), created by AGC of America, is designed to specifically meet the needs of the construction industry. The curriculum, along with the activities and shared experiences of course participants, provides the necessary skills and knowledge to increase the participant’s ability to work successfully with others to ensure project success.
The textbooks are not included in the course price. Participants MUST purchase and download the Project Manager Development Program e-books, Units 1-5, for $50 each at Amazon prior to the start of class. To purchase, please use the following link:www.amazon.com and search using “AGC Project Manager Development Program”.
This program will cover the following:
Unit 1 - Introduction to Project Management
- Session 1: Tuesday, September 15
- Session 2: Thursday, September 17
Unit 2 - Initiating and Planning Part 1
- Session 3: Tuesday, September 22
- Session 4: Thursday, September 24
Unit 3 - Initiating and Planning Part 2
- Session 5: Tuesday, September 29
- Session 6: Thursday, October 1
Unit 4 – Executing
- Session 7: Tuesday, October 6
- Session 8: Thursday, October 8
Unit 5 - Monitoring and Controlling and Project Closeout
- Session 9: Tuesday, October 13
- Session 10: Thursday October 15